Ins Leg: 30"
Shoes (UK): 8.5 UK
Shoes (UK): 8.5 UK
- 2014: Choreographer to Choreographer Award by the Bonnie Bird Choreography. In collaboration with Dance UK and Akram Khan Company.
- 2006: Licentiate Degree in Film Making and performing arts at Lyon 2 University, Lyon, France.
- 2003: Baccalaureate (exam taken at the end of French high school) specialised in sciences.
- 1988 to 2000: Performing with Betty Bylon’s ballet school. Work Experience Performer
- March 2015 to April 2015: Model and Aerialist for Lipton Ice Tea. Advert shown in Times Square New York, USA.
- February 2015 to present: Fitness model for Virgin Active Campaign for Billboards and Online advertising, UK.
- November 2014 – December 2014: Lead performer in DIVERSITY’s UK Arena tour for the live show Limitless The Reboot. Created by Ashley Banjo.
- May 2014 to October 2014: Dancer in Two Third Sky’s new duet called Decipher. Choreographed by Lisa Spackman.
- May 2013 to September 2013: Dancer and Aerialist in La Tempesta. Collaboration between Scarabeus aerial theatre and Little Angel Theatre. Touring the UK.
- June 2012 to July2012: Dancer and Acrobat at the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics. Choreographed by Temujin Gil. Directed by Danny Boyle.
- January 2012 to February 2012: Dancer and Acrobat in Love From Afar at the Canadian Opera Company by one of the directors of CIRQUE DU SOLEIL, Daniele Finzi Pasca in Toronto, Canada.
- November 2011 to January 2012: Dancer in Die Meistersinger at the Royal Opera House. Movement directed by Ron Howell and Duncan Macfarland. London.
- June 2011: Dancer and Aerialist for the Tangled feet performance of All that is solid at the Greenwich and Docklands International Festival
- February 2011: Capoeirista for BBC Entertainment motion caption at Pinewood Studios as part of their new identity design. Directed by Jason Keeley. Filmed in UK.
- October 2010- November 2010: Dancer in “Roadworks” for the Breakin’ convention UK tour at the Millennium Centre in Cardiff and at the Brighton Dome.
- September 2010- October 2010: Dancer and Acrobat in the Flemish Opera production L’amour de loin From the director of CIRQUE DU SOLEIL Daniele Finzi Pasca, Vlaamse Opera at Antwerp and Ghent, Belgium.
- March 2010 to May 2010: Dancer in the Royal Opera House production of Aida from director David McVICAR, Royal Opera House, London.
- May 2009 to July 2009: Dancer and Acrobat in the English National Opera production L’amour de loin From the director of CIRQUE DU SOLEIL Daniele Finzi Pasca, London Coliseum.
- November 2008: Dancer at Wyclef Jean concert as part of Motorokr star in Club Matter, O2 arena, London. Choreographer
- February 2015 to present: Director and Choreographer of Award Winning short film Descent, official selection of Los Angeles Independent Film Festival.
- January 2015: Choreographer of Israr Awards opening performance. Immersive show merging technology, visuals and movements.
- January 2015: Choreographer guest at the Scottish School of Contemporary Dance, Dundee. In Scotland.
- August 2014 to March 2015: Choreographer of live show Viva Ferrari in Abu Dabhi, in collaboration with award winning production company DRIVE.
- February 2014 to March 2014: Choreographer of Award Winning Fashion film Paroha Milan for catwalks and the London Fashion Film Festival.
- November 2013 to December 2013: Co-choreographer and lead performer in the UK and Ireland Arena tour of DIVERSITY for the live show Limitless.
- April 2013: Creative and performer for London Grammar’s Music Video Wasting My Young Years. Directed by Bison, in London.
- February 2013 to January 2014: Creative member at IdeaTap, London.
- December 2012: Choreographer guest at Dance Academy Russia for their intensive Contemporary dance workshop in St Petersburg, Russia.
- October 2012 to November 2012: Choreographer and artistic director of Games Short dance film, shown on BBC Big Screens in London.