Originally from Canada, Lukas was crowned the UK and Ireland’s best dance act, winning Sky1’s hit TV show, ‘Got to Dance’ Series 4 2013. McFarlane captured the hearts of the nation and has continued to excel with his passion as a Choreographer.Professional credits to date:Choreography Credits: So You Think You Can Dance (Choreographer; Portugal, Poland. Ass. Choreographer; USA, Canada) ‘Love Criminal’ Magalie Music Video (Passion Raw, John Turner), ‘Sweet Nothing’ Gabrielle Aplin Music Video (Chief Productions, Joe Conner), Barclaycard Presents ‘British Summer Time Hyde Park’, Sky 1 Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix Opener.Live Performance Credits: ‘Got To Dance’ Series Winner, Celine Dion “Le Grand Show”, Taylor Swift (SYCO) X Factor Live Shows, Carly Rae Jepson (SYCO) NRG Music Awards (Choreographer and Dancer),Television Credits: Ronan Keating – Red and Black (ITV), Adidas Foot Locker Commercial, Lee Evens ‘Monster’ Opener, Beth Ditto & The Gossip – Music Video, “Rags” Movie (Nickelodeon); The Movement (Christian Storm)Lukas is the Creative Director of London based dance company, UnTitled.
He is an avid teacher and has taught in Italy, Poland, Slovenia, Russia, USA, Germany and many other places all over the world.
– Vance Joy “Straight Into Your Arms” Video Clip
– So You Think You Can Dance Portugal
– So You Think You Can Dance Poland
– Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park
– Magalie “Love Criminal” Video Clip
– Gabrielle Aplin “Sweet Nothing” Video Clip
– Sky 1 Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix Opener
– So You Think You Can Dance (Assistant Choreographer)
– So You Think You Can Dance Canada (Assistant Choreographer)
– Lukas McFarlane presents unTitled in EXPOSED
– Dance Proms Royal Albert Hall Special Guest
Tap | Jazz | Lyrical | Contemporary | Musical Theatre | Ballet (RAD) | Hip Hop | Commercial | Latin Ballroom